Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm not one to tell someone how to vote...

...well, not anymore, anyway.

so, don't take this as some soapbox where my big assed self can get bigger and louder than i already am. Just watch it, and take from it what you will. (and don't say, "Pauline's hair", because I've got dibs).

In the end, I trust you'll all decide how you best see fit for yourself and your families. Personally, I think I won't want to move to Canada anymore, in any election result this time around.

(Yet, another post with an internet video. Watch it.)

4 comments:

Zwiss said...

Hippie.

David Blume said...

You remember Ted from climbing? He's afraid that the Democratic party is going to nominate Clinton. He's got a clever way of saying it.

Author! Author! said...

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/02/24/75-threatening-to-move-to-canada/

Author! Author! said...

I don't know how to make it hyperlink...