Monday, October 22, 2007

the Tooth Ferry

I am having all four of my wisdon teeth removed this Friday. The 26th. I'm taking the day off of work, so a small Asian man can put his hands in my mouth with a pair of pliers and yank out part of my head.

I am not looking forward to it. I've been told to not use a straw until the stitches come out. OK. I've also been told to sleep sitting up. er... OK. Any other pointers from the peanut gallery? Perhaps I need to have my jaw wired shut? My eyeballs removed so you can pour drink down my gullet through my sinuses?

In any case, drop me some of your favorite links for the interwebs, and make some movie suggestions for the while i'm home and convelescing that weekend. If you're nearby, you can say hello and rub my feet. In any case, I'll keep you updated on my discomfort.

1 comment:

David Blume said...

While you're convalescing at home, maybe you should make yourself useful and express your cat's buttjuice.