Sunday, November 19, 2006

Next Phase

A few updates:

I saw the Shining at a midnight showing in downtown San Jose. Good stuff. This "going out" concept has to be re-introduced slowly, but ogling hot chicks for most of the evening pushes enough incentive to get me off my ass and out of the house. It really does feel good to be alive. I know I'm alive because my penis tells me so. Hooray to cleavage, and hooray to my penis.

The show had a surprisingly quiet crowd. I think I'll do more of those. Next week is Fight Club; in a few weeks I'll most definitely be dropping by for the Big Lebowski.

Which reminds me; I have a couple of pictures from Halloween to share. Chloe and I dressed up as the Dude and Walter Sobchak, respectively. I'll drop some pictures into this post at random, for your viewing enjoyment (as well as to satisfy the inner-braggart).

On a completely different subject - Earlier last week, the big Davie B snuck (sneaked?) me out to an indoor rock climbing facility up the street. I think I'll be dropping some weight so i can join him. "Some" in my case, is the weight of an entire person. You can say I'm twice the man Brad Pitt is, simply because he weighs only half as much as I do.

Another change of subject - Mikel recently introduced me to Cowboy Action Shooting. This will fill that "Sergio Leone" void that has been gaping like James Woods' stomach in Videodrome. I'm not a gun nut in any variation of the connotation, but there is an unexplainable allure to dressing up in era-specific clothing and blasting a 6-shooter. As rediculous as it sounds, just reading about it makes me feel like a kid again.

2 comments:

Chloe Sparkle said...

"Ridiculous"

Punkmom said...

You're right, you need to get out more!